If you believe you are in immediate danger, please call 911 or contact the Florida Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-500-1119.
Domestic Violence is a serious matter that can affect you and your family. If you are a victim of domestic violence or afraid that you may be in danger of domestic violence, please know that you are not alone and there are ways we can help. Through the legal system, we may be able to file a Final Injunction for Protection Against Domestic Violence, commonly referred to as a restraining order, which can help prevent contact with those who pose a reasonable threat to you or your family.
If you feel that you need protection, you should speak with an attorney who is experienced in the field of family law. This is where Rachel Rall, Attorney at Law, P.A. can help. Our attorneys will review the events and facts surrounding your situation and can determine if an injunction is the right move for you. We will also help you determine the next steps needed to help protect yourself and your family.
If you are the one facing an injunction or have reason to believe that one will be filed against you, we strongly encourage you to seek legal guidance immediately. Domestic violence cases can move quickly through the courts, and you need to understand your rights and the rights of your family. Don’t risk going to court alone. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.
For additional information on resources for victims of domestic violence, please visit these websites:
- Florida Coalition Against Domestic Violence – Online programs and resources.
- Hubbard House – A shelter serving Baker and Duval Counties.
- Quigley House – A shelter serving Clay County.
- Betty Griffin House – A shelter serving St. Johns County.
- Micah’s Place – A center serving Nassau County.
- Family Life Center – Domestic violence and sexual assault center serving Flagler County.
- National Domestic Violence Hotline – A 24-hour hotline providing assistance and resources.